ACCP At a Glance
NASA Resources of Interest2015-2016 El Niño Provided ‘Natural Experiment’ on the Effects of Warming Seas | Satellites See Saharan Dust from Space | GPM Catches Hurricane Nate's Landfall...Twice | Aerosols Impact Cloud Formation | FIREX-AQ Prelaunch Data Visualization | Global Temperature Anomalies from 1880 to 2020
Glossary of Terms
- Humidification – The act of increasing the moisture content of a gas, usually air.
- Latent heat – The heat required to convert a solid into a liquid or vapor, or a liquid into a vapor, without change of temperature.
- Microphysics – Dealing with physical objects that are not large enough to be observed and treated directly.
- Nucleation – The process where droplets of liquid can condense from a vapor.
- Radiative heating
- Wet removal – Taking away (for example, an aerosol) via cloud or precipitation.